Heads up:
We’re moving the GATK website, docs and forum to a new platform. Read the full story and breakdown of key changes on this blog.
Update: July 26, 2019
This section of the forum is now closed; we are working on a new support model for WDL that we will share here shortly. For Cromwell-specific issues, see the Cromwell docs and post questions on Github.

Starting to see some weird errors in PAPI

ebanksebanks Broad InstituteMember, Broadie, Dev ✭✭✭✭

I have hundreds of jobs dying with:
"Task gnarlyPipeline.HardFilterAndMakeSitesOnlyVcf:44:1 failed. The job was stopped before the command finished. PAPI error code 3. Invalid value for field 'global': 'global'. Unknown global."

I'll note that this has affected ~10% of my running jobs, but the other 90% (within the scatter) all finished fine.

Sign In or Register to comment.