Docker support for LSF backend

Hi,

I am running Cromwell workflows on LSF. Also I am running bash scripts in a Docker container on LSF. However I cannot run Cromwell tasks in a Docker container on LSF.
It would be great if you could help me figure out why this and what I have to do to make it work.

To run a script in a docker container I would submit a script that looks something like that:
docker run --rm --mount type=bind,source="$dir",target="$dir" cs-prod-tools-artifactory-01.gel.zone:5001/genomicsengland/workflow_a_docker:latest work with files in $dir

My wdl task looks like that:
task test { File REF File IN command { do stuff with ${IN} and ${REF}\ } runtime { docker: "cs-prod-tools-artifactory-01.gel.zone:5001/genomicsengland/workflow_a_docker:latest" } }

That produces the following warnings and errors.

2018-10-31 12:39:56,16] [warn] LSF [1bd454f0]: Key/s [docker] is/are not supported by backend. Unsupported attributes will not be part of job executions.

[2018-10-31 12:40:02,57] [error] WorkflowManagerActor Workflow 1bd454f0-aae9-4871-857c-5b970a7c8487 failed (during ExecutingWorkflowState): Docker image cs-prod-tools-artifactory-01.gel.zone:5001/genomicsengland/workflow_a_docker:latest has an invalid syntax.

Thanks for your help!
matthias