We've moved!
This site is now read-only. You can find our new documentation site and support forum for posting questions here.
Be sure to read our welcome blog!

closed billing account

Hi, I try to clone my workspace in TerraBio (previously Firecloud) for performing analyses and I get the following error “: com.google.cloud.storage.StorageException: The project to be billed is associated with a closed billing account. (of class com.google.cloud.storage.StorageException)”.

How to activate my billing account?

Also I get the following Notebook Runtime Creation Failed error:

synchronous creation of cluster 'saturn-1e375779-4d0d-40e3-b822-5eb5b7f12951' on Google project 'pecomabwh1' failed due to 'org.broadinstitute.dsde.workbench.model.WorkbenchException: Call to Google API failed for pecomabwh1 / leonardo-notebooks-rule. Status: 403. Message: Access Not Configured. Compute Engine API has not been used in project 832366053695 before or it is disabled. Enable it by visiting https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/compute.googleapis.com/overview?project=832366053695 then retry. If you enabled this API recently, wait a few minutes for the action to propagate to our systems and retry.'.

Any advice?

Answers