Notice:
If you happen to see a question you know the answer to, please do chime in and help your fellow community members. We encourage our fourm members to be more involved, jump in and help out your fellow researchers with their questions. GATK forum is a community forum and helping each other with using GATK tools and research is the cornerstone of our success as a genomics research community.We appreciate your help!

Test-drive the GATK tools and Best Practices pipelines on Terra

Check out this blog post to learn how you can get started with GATK and try out the pipelines in preconfigured workspaces (with a user-friendly interface!) without having to install anything.

closed billing account

Hi, I try to clone my workspace in TerraBio (previously Firecloud) for performing analyses and I get the following error “: com.google.cloud.storage.StorageException: The project to be billed is associated with a closed billing account. (of class com.google.cloud.storage.StorageException)”.

How to activate my billing account?

Also I get the following Notebook Runtime Creation Failed error:

synchronous creation of cluster 'saturn-1e375779-4d0d-40e3-b822-5eb5b7f12951' on Google project 'pecomabwh1' failed due to 'org.broadinstitute.dsde.workbench.model.WorkbenchException: Call to Google API failed for pecomabwh1 / leonardo-notebooks-rule. Status: 403. Message: Access Not Configured. Compute Engine API has not been used in project 832366053695 before or it is disabled. Enable it by visiting https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/compute.googleapis.com/overview?project=832366053695 then retry. If you enabled this API recently, wait a few minutes for the action to propagate to our systems and retry.'.

Any advice?

Answers