To celebrate the release of GATK 4.0, we are giving away free credits for running the GATK4 Best Practices pipelines in FireCloud, our secure online analysis portal. It’s first come first serve, so sign up now to claim your free credits worth $250. Sponsored by Google Cloud. Learn more at https://software.broadinstitute.org/firecloud/documentation/freecredits

Obtaining the data used in automated tests in a more automated manner

GATK has integration tests that depend on data, I presume all part of the GATK bundle. Is there anything in the build that downloads the expected data in a more automated manner than me manually downloading these to my computer? I assume something exists because you have automated testing, but I'm not seeing it. Thanks for any help.

Answers

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie
    Actually the test data is separate from the bundle, and where the test data lives is very different for GATK 3 vs GATK4. For 3 unfortunately we can't share it, it's on a private system. I know that sucks, we don't like it either. For 4 it's all public though I personally don't know how you access it. I would recommend asking in the github repo to get an answer directly from the devs who manage it.