The frontline support team will be unavailable to answer questions on April 15th and 17th 2019. We will be back soon after. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience!
Is there Java version compatibility table, and can I download old versions of jar file?
Thank you all for great software and active community.
I'm trying to install and use but I faced a problem which someone already faced:
Thanks to them, I made it on my local, but on the other hand I can't change Java version in some environments (shared server for instance).
Then, let me ask 2 questions.
- Is it possible to download old versions of jar file?
- https://github.com/broadgsa/gatk/releases shows old versions but archives are not submitted
- Do I need to build jar file of old versions by myself?
- Is there any table for compatibility between GATK version and Java version?
- so that we can understand which version of Java (or GATK) we should prepare