If you happen to see a question you know the answer to, please do chime in and help your fellow community members. We encourage our fourm members to be more involved, jump in and help out your fellow researchers with their questions. GATK forum is a community forum and helping each other with using GATK tools and research is the cornerstone of our success as a genomics research community.We appreciate your help!
Test-drive the GATK tools and Best Practices pipelines on Terra
Check out this blog post to learn how you can get started with GATK and try out the pipelines in preconfigured workspaces (with a user-friendly interface!) without having to install anything.
Is there Java version compatibility table, and can I download old versions of jar file?
Thank you all for great software and active community.
I'm trying to install and use but I faced a problem which someone already faced:
Thanks to them, I made it on my local, but on the other hand I can't change Java version in some environments (shared server for instance).
Then, let me ask 2 questions.
- Is it possible to download old versions of jar file?
- https://github.com/broadgsa/gatk/releases shows old versions but archives are not submitted
- Do I need to build jar file of old versions by myself?
- Is there any table for compatibility between GATK version and Java version?
- so that we can understand which version of Java (or GATK) we should prepare