The Frontline Support team will be slow to respond December 17-18 due to an institute-wide retreat and offline December 22- January 1, while the institute is closed. Thank you for your patience during these next few weeks. Happy Holidays!
Is there Java version compatibility table, and can I download old versions of jar file?
Thank you all for great software and active community.
I'm trying to install and use but I faced a problem which someone already faced:
Thanks to them, I made it on my local, but on the other hand I can't change Java version in some environments (shared server for instance).
Then, let me ask 2 questions.
- Is it possible to download old versions of jar file?
- https://github.com/broadgsa/gatk/releases shows old versions but archives are not submitted
- Do I need to build jar file of old versions by myself?
- Is there any table for compatibility between GATK version and Java version?
- so that we can understand which version of Java (or GATK) we should prepare