To celebrate the release of GATK 4.0, we are giving away free credits for running the GATK4 Best Practices pipelines in FireCloud, our secure online analysis portal. It’s first come first serve, so sign up now to claim your free credits worth $250. Sponsored by Google Cloud. Learn more at https://software.broadinstitute.org/firecloud/documentation/freecredits

Warning message from VariantDataManager

Hello,

I notice the following warning messages during the first step of VQSR:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Done. There were 3 WARN messages, the first 3 are repeated below.
WARN  16:10:55,436 VariantDataManager - WARNING: Very large training set detected. Downsampling to 2500000 training variants. 
WARN  16:40:01,432 RScriptExecutor - RScript exited with 127. Run with -l DEBUG for more info. 
WARN  16:40:01,449 RScriptExecutor - RScript exited with 127. Run with -l DEBUG for more info. 

I know that the latter two is probably due to me not having the required R libraries set up, but what about the first warning on large training set please? My code is as the following and I'm using GATK 3.6:

java -Xmx45g -jar $GATK -T VariantRecalibrator -R $REF -input ./INDIVIDUAL.raw.snps.indels.combined.vcf \
 -recalFile ./INDIVIDUAL.snp.recal \
 -tranchesFile ./INDIVIDUAL.snp.tranches \
 -rscriptFile ./INDIVIDUAL.snp.recalibrate_SNP_plots.R \
 -resource:hapmap,known=false,training=true,truth=true,prior=15.0 /gatkRefDir/hapmap_3.3.hg19.sites.vcf \
 -resource:omni,known=false,training=true,truth=true,prior=12.0 /gatkRefDir/1000G_omni2.5.hg19.sites.vcf \
 -resource:1000G,known=false,training=true,truth=false,prior=10.0 /gatkRefDir/1000G_phase1.snps.high_confidence.hg19.sites.vcf \
 -resource:dbsnp,known=true,training=false,truth=false,prior=2.0 /gatkRefDir/dbsnp_138.hg19.vcf \
 -an QD -an MQ -an MQRankSum -an ReadPosRankSum -an FS -an SOR -an DP \
 -mode SNP 

Thanks a lot.

Helene

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers