Notice:
If you happen to see a question you know the answer to, please do chime in and help your fellow community members. We encourage our fourm members to be more involved, jump in and help out your fellow researchers with their questions. GATK forum is a community forum and helping each other with using GATK tools and research is the cornerstone of our success as a genomics research community.We appreciate your help!

Test-drive the GATK tools and Best Practices pipelines on Terra

Check out this blog post to learn how you can get started with GATK and try out the pipelines in preconfigured workspaces (with a user-friendly interface!) without having to install anything.

Mutect version of Picard tool for filtering

AlvaAlva SwitzerlandMember ✭✭

Hello All,
I am using Mutect for variant discovery on RNA-seq data and I am following Best practices, but I didn't see a direct description about which version of Picard should used for reordering and removing duplicates

Would be great if anyone comment on this.

thank you

Answers

• KateNKateN Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

Hello! Your question seems to be more related to GATK (or in this case, Picard) than WDL. I am moving you over to our GATK forum where @Sheila can help you with your question. If this is a mistake, please let me know and I can move the thread back.

• SheilaSheila Broad InstituteMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

@Alva
    Hi,

We always recommend using the latest version of all the tools. Have a look here for what the latest version is and how to download it.

-Sheila