What do I need to do to get a license?

As suggested I requested licensing by emailing [email protected] I have done this twice since Monday (Apr 4 2016) and I have not received a reply yet. What do I need to do to renew my institution's license?

Tagged:

Issue · Github
by Sheila

Issue Number
State
closed
Last Updated
Assignee
Array
Milestone
Array
Closed By
vdauwera

Answers

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin

Hi @skirov, we've had a very busy week with some major announcements coming out during the BioIT World meeting. As a result we're a bit behind on our correspondence. I believe you can expect to hear back from the business development office early next week, but if you're in a rush you can email me at vdauwera at broadinstitute dot org and I'll do what I can to expedite matters.

• skirovskirov USAMember

Geraldine,
    I sent an email to you and I have no reply yet either from the business development office. Since our license will expire soon we either need to renew as soon as possible or find an alternative to GATK.
    Thanks for your help!
    Best,
    Stefan

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin

Hi Stefan, I answered your email just now. Please understand it can take us a business day to answer external emails, especially anything that comes in on a Friday afternoon.