To celebrate the release of GATK 4.0, we are giving away free credits for running the GATK4 Best Practices pipelines in FireCloud, our secure online analysis portal. It’s first come first serve, so sign up now to claim your free credits worth $250. Sponsored by Google Cloud. Learn more at https://software.broadinstitute.org/firecloud/documentation/freecredits

input.genomeSize affects calls GenomeSRiP calls?

zwangzwang torontoMember

HI,

I am wondering if the parameter input.genomeSize in the config file affects the CNV calls. I am trying to make calls on chromosome 22, at the beginning I set input.genomeSize=51304566, the program complains that there is no data (or the data is empty something like that). This value contains all the Ns in the chromosome 22. Then I set the input.genomeSize=34894566 (which copied somewhere on the internet). Then the program went through. I did not change anything else (except input.genomeSizeMale and input.genomeSizeFemale were set accordingly).

Does this parameter really affect the calls? And I want to make calls by chromosome, I have to prepare a config file for each chromsome?

Thanks.

George

Tagged: