svtoolkit_2.00.1592 error in stage 10

Hi ,
I was able to run GenomeSTRiP until stage 10 with minor issues that I was able to fix. But I'm encountering an environment issue now. Below is my error message.

ERROR ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ERROR stack trace

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot locate R script: genotyping/compute_cnqual.R (the SV_DIR enviroment variable is not set)
at org.broadinstitute.sv.util.RUtilities.findRScript(RUtilities.java:47)
at org.broadinstitute.sv.genotyping.CNQualityAlgorithm.initialize(CNQualityAlgorithm.java:51)
at org.broadinstitute.sv.annotation.CNQualityAnnotator.initialize(CNQualityAnnotator.java:48)
at org.broadinstitute.sv.annotation.SVVariantAnnotatorWalker.initializeAnnotator(SVVariantAnnotatorWalker.java:212)
at org.broadinstitute.sv.annotation.SVVariantAnnotatorWalker.initialize(SVVariantAnnotatorWalker.java:106)
at org.broadinstitute.gatk.engine.executive.LinearMicroScheduler.execute(LinearMicroScheduler.java:83)
at org.broadinstitute.gatk.engine.GenomeAnalysisEngine.execute(GenomeAnalysisEngine.java:319)
at org.broadinstitute.gatk.engine.CommandLineExecutable.execute(CommandLineExecutable.java:121)
at org.broadinstitute.sv.main.SVCommandLine.execute(SVCommandLine.java:124)
at org.broadinstitute.gatk.utils.commandline.CommandLineProgram.start(CommandLineProgram.java:248)
at org.broadinstitute.gatk.utils.commandline.CommandLineProgram.start(CommandLineProgram.java:155)
at org.broadinstitute.sv.main.SVCommandLine.main(SVCommandLine.java:78)
at org.broadinstitute.sv.main.SVAnnotator.main(SVAnnotator.java:92)

ERROR ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ERROR A GATK RUNTIME ERROR has occurred (version ):
ERROR
ERROR This might be a bug. Please check the documentation guide to see if this is a known problem.
ERROR If not, please post the error message, with stack trace, to the GATK forum.
ERROR Visit our website and forum for extensive documentation and answers to
ERROR commonly asked questions http://www.broadinstitute.org/gatk
ERROR
ERROR MESSAGE: Cannot locate R script: genotyping/compute_cnqual.R (the SV_DIR enviroment variable is not set)

I added SV_DIR to my path using "jobnative" but still get the above error. Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers