Notice:
If you happen to see a question you know the answer to, please do chime in and help your fellow community members. We encourage our fourm members to be more involved, jump in and help out your fellow researchers with their questions. GATK forum is a community forum and helping each other with using GATK tools and research is the cornerstone of our success as a genomics research community.We appreciate your help!

Test-drive the GATK tools and Best Practices pipelines on Terra

Check out this blog post to learn how you can get started with GATK and try out the pipelines in preconfigured workspaces (with a user-friendly interface!) without having to install anything.
Attention:
We will be out of the office on October 14, 2019, due to the U.S. holiday. We will return to monitoring the forum on October 15.

VQSR tranches truth labels misplaced

tommycarstensentommycarstensen ✭✭✭United KingdomMember ✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Ask the GATK team

The truth labels on my VQSR tranches plot seem to be misplaced. See attached image. I can decipher it, but thought I would let you know.

And while I'm at it. The other pdf generated by VR showing the 2D plots for all annotation combinations is not generated, if the VR output is specified to be in a sub folder. It can be generated in the sub folder, if the R script is moved to and executed in the main folder. I use gnuplot and matplotlib for plotting, so I don't know why this is. I noticed someone else having a similar issue on the forum the other day.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers