Test-drive the GATK tools and Best Practices pipelines on Terra

Check out this blog post to learn how you can get started with GATK and try out the pipelines in preconfigured workspaces (with a user-friendly interface!) without having to install anything.

list of bugs being fixed?

tommycarstensentommycarstensen United KingdomMember ✭✭✭

I had @TechnicalVault asking me, which outstanding bugs there are in the GATK, because he knows I read all the threads on the forum. However, I was unable to give him a good answer. Is there a list we can access, that shows bugs that are currently being fixed? Including enhancement bugs such as cram support. Do you also keep a list of bugs that have been squashed between 3.3 and the nightly? Thank you.

Best Answer

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MA admin
    Accepted Answer

I have a plan to set this up as a web page but it's not there yet. In the meantime we could probably produce a dump of the bug tracker + github commits with that information. Will take a few days to get that though -- Broad is shut down while a blizzard goes through and my better half disapproves of work being done on a snow day (which amounts to a free day off). I'm already getting the death glare for answering forum questions on my iPhone... ;)

Answers

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin
    Accepted Answer

I have a plan to set this up as a web page but it's not there yet. In the meantime we could probably produce a dump of the bug tracker + github commits with that information. Will take a few days to get that though -- Broad is shut down while a blizzard goes through and my better half disapproves of work being done on a snow day (which amounts to a free day off). I'm already getting the death glare for answering forum questions on my iPhone... ;)

• tommycarstensentommycarstensen United KingdomMember ✭✭✭

Uhhh, that would be helpful. Thank you! Just buy Tauntauns for everyone at the Broad already, so you can get to work, when there is a bit of snow. And do Jedi mind trick on your better half: "You don't mind me answering questions on our day off."

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin

Haha I'll suggest that to HR to replace the transportation subsidy :smiley:

My better half bristles at the idea that she could be swayed by a mere Jedi mind trick. I'm now going to have to pull double snow duty to make up for the insult, thanks. :wink: