list of bugs being fixed?

tommycarstensentommycarstensen United KingdomMember ✭✭✭

I had @TechnicalVault asking me, which outstanding bugs there are in the GATK, because he knows I read all the threads on the forum. However, I was unable to give him a good answer. Is there a list we can access, that shows bugs that are currently being fixed? Including enhancement bugs such as cram support. Do you also keep a list of bugs that have been squashed between 3.3 and the nightly? Thank you.

Best Answer

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MA admin
    Accepted Answer

I have a plan to set this up as a web page but it's not there yet. In the meantime we could probably produce a dump of the bug tracker + github commits with that information. Will take a few days to get that though -- Broad is shut down while a blizzard goes through and my better half disapproves of work being done on a snow day (which amounts to a free day off). I'm already getting the death glare for answering forum questions on my iPhone... ;)

Answers

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin
    Accepted Answer

I have a plan to set this up as a web page but it's not there yet. In the meantime we could probably produce a dump of the bug tracker + github commits with that information. Will take a few days to get that though -- Broad is shut down while a blizzard goes through and my better half disapproves of work being done on a snow day (which amounts to a free day off). I'm already getting the death glare for answering forum questions on my iPhone... ;)

• tommycarstensentommycarstensen United KingdomMember ✭✭✭

Uhhh, that would be helpful. Thank you! Just buy Tauntauns for everyone at the Broad already, so you can get to work, when there is a bit of snow. And do Jedi mind trick on your better half: "You don't mind me answering questions on our day off."

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin

Haha I'll suggest that to HR to replace the transportation subsidy :smiley:

My better half bristles at the idea that she could be swayed by a mere Jedi mind trick. I'm now going to have to pull double snow duty to make up for the insult, thanks. :wink: