Our staff will be observing the holiday and will be unavailable from 22nd to 25th November. This will cause a delay in reaching out to you and answering your questions immediately. Rest assured we will get back to it on Monday November 26th. We are grateful for your support and patience.
Have a great holiday everyone!!!
Unable to use IndelRealigner after pre-processing steps.
Hi. I'm unable to use the IndelRealigner java jar. My previous steps were;
1) Convert Bowtie2 paired-end Illumina Reads .sam to .bam
2) Use bedtools to extract pairs that fall within the Hg19 exome.
3) Convert the new .bam to .sam
4) Sort the new .sam via SortSam.jar
5) Mark duplicates via MarkDuplicates.jar
6) Use AddOrReplaceReadGroups.jar
7 ) Use ReorderSam.jar
8) Use RealignerTargetCreator
Untill this far everything went well. Now I'm trying the following command; java -jar GenomeAnalysisTK.jar -T IndelRealigner -R [.fasta] -l [ReorderedSam.bam] -targetIntervals [aligner.intervals] -o output.bam (Also when applying -known and an .vcf file Im producing the same error):
ERROR MESSAGE: Unable to match: GATK_7-PicardReorderSam.bam to a logging level, make sure it's a valid level (DEBUG, INFO, WARN, ERROR, FATAL, OFF)
I hope you can help me, because I can't find anything related on google.