The Frontline Support team will be slow to respond December 17-18 due to an institute-wide retreat and offline December 22- January 1, while the institute is closed. Thank you for your patience during these next few weeks. Happy Holidays!
How can I turn on or customize forum notifications?
By default, the forum does not send notification messages about new comments or discussions. If you want to turn on notifications or customize the type of notifications you want to receive (email, popup message etc), you need to do the following:
- Go to your profile page by clicking on your user name (in blue box, top left corner);
- Click on "Edit Profile" (button with silhouette of person, top right corner);
- In the menu on the left, click on "Notification Preferences";
- Select the categories that you want to follow and the type of notification you want to receive.
- Be sure to click on Save Preferences.
For eaxample, to specifically get new GATK announcements, scroll down to "Category Notifications" and tick off the "Announcements" category for email notification for discussions (and comments if you really want to know everything).