If you happen to see a question you know the answer to, please do chime in and help your fellow community members. We encourage our fourm members to be more involved, jump in and help out your fellow researchers with their questions. GATK forum is a community forum and helping each other with using GATK tools and research is the cornerstone of our success as a genomics research community.We appreciate your help!
Test-drive the GATK tools and Best Practices pipelines on Terra
Check out this blog post to learn how you can get started with GATK and try out the pipelines in preconfigured workspaces (with a user-friendly interface!) without having to install anything.
How can I turn on or customize forum notifications?
By default, the forum does not send notification messages about new comments or discussions. If you want to turn on notifications or customize the type of notifications you want to receive (email, popup message etc), you need to do the following:
- Go to your profile page by clicking on your user name (in blue box, top left corner);
- Click on "Edit Profile" (button with silhouette of person, top right corner);
- In the menu on the left, click on "Notification Preferences";
- Select the categories that you want to follow and the type of notification you want to receive.
- Be sure to click on Save Preferences.
For eaxample, to specifically get new GATK announcements, scroll down to "Category Notifications" and tick off the "Announcements" category for email notification for discussions (and comments if you really want to know everything).