Indel Variant recalibration

Good day.
This may be a silly question, however, I wanted to know if there are any additional -known .vcf files that one must include while building the VQSR model in INDEL mode? By this I mean the "1000G_phase1.indels.hg19.vcf" and/or "Mills_and_1000G_gold_standard.indels.hg19.vcf" file.

The command currently reads as follows:
java -jar /usr/local/GenomeAnalysisTK-2.4-9/GenomeAnalysisTK.jar -nt 8 -T VariantRecalibrator -R /path/to/GRCGalaxyDatabase/H.sapiens/gatk_resource_bundle/2.3/hg19/ucsc.hg19.fasta -input indel.raw.vcf --maxGaussians 4 -resource:hapmap,VCF,known=false,training=true,truth=true,prior=15.0 /path/to/GRCGalaxyDatabase/H.sapiens/gatk_resource_bundle/2.3/hg19/hapmap_3.3.hg19.vcf -resource:omni,VCF,known=false,training=true,truth=false,prior=12.0 /path/to/GRCGalaxyDatabase/H.sapiens/gatk_resource_bundle/2.3/hg19/1000G_omni2.5.hg19.vcf -resource:dbsnp,VCF,known=true,training=false,truth=false,prior=6.0 /path/to/GRCGalaxyDatabase/H.sapiens/gatk_resource_bundle/2.3/hg19/dbsnp_137.hg19.vcf -an QD -an HaplotypeScore -an MQRankSum -an ReadPosRankSum -an HRun -an FS -an MQ -mode INDEL -recalFile indel.recal -tranchesFile indel.tranches -rscriptFile indel.plots.R

I thank you in advance.

Juliet

Best Answer

Answers