We've moved!
This site is now read-only. You can find our new documentation site and support forum for posting questions here.
Be sure to read our welcome blog!

Whether the gkl version is 0.6.0 based on Queue-3.8-1-0-gf15c1c3ef ?

lingxiaolingxiao shenzhenMember
In the Queue-3.8-1-0-gf15c1c3ef package ,the files libgkl_pairhmm_fpga.so,libgkl_pairhmm.so and libgkl_pairhmm_omp.so are all 2.0MB, but I download the code of version 0.6.0 from gkl githup, then I compile it, get the libgkl_pairhmm_fpga.so,libgkl_pairhmm.so and libgkl_pairhmm_omp.so are about 620KB?

Answers

• lingxiaolingxiao shenzhenMember
    In the Queue-3.8-1-0-gf15c1c3ef package ,the files libgkl_pairhmm_fpga.so,libgkl_pairhmm.so and libgkl_pairhmm_omp.so are all 2.0MB, but I download the code of version 0.6.0 from gkl githup, then I compile it, get the libgkl_pairhmm_fpga.so,libgkl_pairhmm.so and libgkl_pairhmm_omp.so are about 620KB?
  • bhanuGandhambhanuGandham Cambridge MAMember, Administrator, Broadie, Moderator admin

Hi @lingxiao

We are not monitoring questions posted on the forum at this time and cannot guarantee a response. Our team is out of office until Jan 2nd 2020. If you are not able to find a solution, please post your question again after Jan 2nd.