Test-drive the GATK tools and Best Practices pipelines on Terra

Check out this blog post to learn how you can get started with GATK and try out the pipelines in preconfigured workspaces (with a user-friendly interface!) without having to install anything.

Picard LiftoverVcf Log or bug?

Hi:
I try to run Picard LiftoverVcf to convert a vcf's ref which is in hg19 format,and I want to convert to hg38. so my commands:
time java -jar picard.jar LiftoverVcf I=All.merge.onlysite.VQSR.VEP.pass.per_gene.nbi.vcf O=All.merge.onlysite.VQSR.VEP.pass.per_gene.nbi.liftover_hg38.vcf CHAIN=hg19ToHg38.over.chain REJECT=All.merge.onlysite.VQSR.VEP.pass.per_gene.nbi.liftover_hg38.reject.vcf R=/Homo_sapiens_assembly38.fasta

After running,I get the final result.At the same time,I find some log:
For example:
Runtime.totalMemory()=16053698560
Exception in thread "Thread-17" Exception in thread "Thread-3" Exception in thread "Thread-7" Exception in thread "Thread-16" Exception in thread "Thread-4" Exception in thread "Thread-6" Exception in thread "Thread-11" Exception in thread "Thread-13" Exception in thread "Thread-14" Exception in thread "Thread-19" Exception in thread "Thread-2" Exception in thread "Thread-10" Exception in thread "Thread-18" Exception in thread "Thread-5" Exception in thread "Thread-8" Exception in thread "Thread-12" Exception in thread "Thread-15" Exception in thread "Thread-9" Exception in thread "Thread-1" htsjdk.samtools.util.RuntimeIOException: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /tmp/liurong2/sortingcollection.5671996248650745813.tmp
at htsjdk.samtools.util.IOUtil$DeletePathThread.run(IOUtil.java:374)
Caused by: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /tmp/liurong2/sortingcollection.5671996248650745813.tmp
at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:86)
at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:102)
at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:107)
at sun.nio.fs.UnixFileSystemProvider.implDelete(UnixFileSystemProvider.java:244)
at sun.nio.fs.AbstractFileSystemProvider.delete(AbstractFileSystemProvider.java:103)
at java.nio.file.Files.delete(Files.java:1126)
at htsjdk.samtools.util.IOUtil$DeletePathThread.run(IOUtil.java:372)
htsjdk.samtools.util.RuntimeIOException: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /tmp/liurong2/sortingcollection.7348183798037062558.tmp
at htsjdk.samtools.util.IOUtil$DeletePathThread.run(IOUtil.java:374)

So,the final result is normal? I can use that for advanced research?

Answers