Notice:
If you happen to see a question you know the answer to, please do chime in and help your fellow community members. We appreciate your help!

Test-drive the GATK tools and Best Practices pipelines on Terra

Check out this blog post to learn how you can get started with GATK and try out the pipelines in preconfigured workspaces (with a user-friendly interface!) without having to install anything.

a chemotherapy site not appear in vcf and bam-out bam but apper in sorted.dedup.bam?

thanks a lot. I have a important question want to confirm with you.
a very important chemotherapy site not appear in vcf and bam-out bam but apper in sorted.dedup.bam as the figure shows.

the gayk.bam is the the argument --bam-out in haplotcaller, and the sorted.dedup is the bam in the forward steps that you kown as usual.

you can see here are 532 reads here, 228 reads support indel , 17 support del in the orted.dedup.bam.

I kown the --bam-out bam is a reassemble bam and stores the reliable variant gatk model trusts from the statistic.

you can see the region is a poly region, many TA, is this also a bad impact for the gatk model to make decision.

thanks a lot, I want to know how should I give out that site, because 6TA/7TA, 7TA/7TA, 6TA/6TA stands for different chemotherapy toxicity.

which genotype should I give of 6TA/7TA, 7TA/7TA, 6TA/6TA

thanks a lot

Answers