We've moved!
This site is now read-only. You can find our new documentation site and support forum for posting questions here.
Be sure to read our welcome blog!

Possible bug in BeagleOutputToVCF

LaurentLaurent Member, Broadie ✭✭
edited September 2012 in Ask the GATK team

Hi all,

It appears that BeagleOutputToVCF does not produce the expected result for the very first variant. Looking a little into it, I found out that the problem stems form the beagle.r2 file not having a header and the first line been treated as such instead of being read as a variant. Adding a bogus header line in the beagle.r2 file seems to be a fine workaround.

Cheers,
Laurent

Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.