Test-drive the GATK tools and Best Practices pipelines on Terra

Check out this blog post to learn how you can get started with GATK and try out the pipelines in preconfigured workspaces (with a user-friendly interface!) without having to install anything.

SVPreprocess Error: failed to open "md_tempdir/headers.bam" No such file or directory

Dear Genome STRiP users,

I am running SVPreprocess to the range chr16:171000-178000. The SVPreprocess pipeline script is here

classpath="${SV_DIR}/lib/SVToolkit.jar:${SV_DIR}/lib/gatk/GenomeAnalysisTK.jar:${SV_DIR}/lib/gatk/Queue.jar"
rundir="/proj/yunligrp/users/minzhi/gs/gs_test_svpreprocess"

java -Xmx4g -cp ${classpath}\
     org.broadinstitute.gatk.queue.QCommandLine\
     -S ${SV_DIR}/qscript/SVPreprocess.q\
     -S ${SV_DIR}/qscript/SVQScript.q\
     -cp ${classpath}\
     -gatk ${SV_DIR}/lib/gatk/GenomeAnalysisTK.jar \
     -configFile ${SV_DIR}/conf/genstrip_parameters.txt \
     -R /proj/yunligrp/users/minzhi/gs/Homo_sapiens_assembly38/Homo_sapiens_assembly38.fasta \
     -L chr16:171000-178000 \
     -I /proj/yunligrp/users/minzhi/gs/gs_script/NWD.recab.list \
     -md md_tempdir \
     -tempDir /proj/yunligrp/users/minzhi/gs/gs_tempdir \
     -runDirectory ${rundir} \
     -ploidyMapFile /proj/yunligrp/users/minzhi/gs/gs_script/standard_ploidy.map \
     -jobLogDir ${rundir}/logs \
     -jobRunner Drmaa \
     -gatkJobRunner Drmaa \
     -jobNative "--mem=5000 --time=5:00:00 --nodes=1 --ntasks-per-node=8" \
     -jobQueue general \
     -run \
     || exit 1

It returned error "samtools index: failed to open "md_tempdir/headers.bam": No such file or directory" during running it (details as below):

ERROR 13:07:15,877 FunctionEdge - Error: samtools index md_tempdir/headers.bam 
ERROR 13:07:15,886 FunctionEdge - Contents of /proj/yunligrp/users/minzhi/gs/gs_test_svpreprocess/logs/SVPreprocess-4.out:
[E::hts_open_format] Failed to open file md_tempdir/headers.bam
samtools index: failed to open "md_tempdir/headers.bam": No such file or directory 

But I successfully completed this pipeline with the same script two months ago. I do not understand when the "headers.bam" will be created, and why it is not in created this time. May I have your suggestions? Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Wusheng