We've moved!
This site is now read-only. You can find our new documentation site and support forum for posting questions here.
Be sure to read our welcome blog!

Jobs at Personalis (Seeking experienced GATK users!)

NWSC_ThomasNWSC_Thomas Member
edited January 2013 in Ask the GATK team

Hello all,

My sister company Bereina has been retained by Personalis, a young startup in Palo Alto, CA, to help recruit for their open positions. Personalis’ goal is to use genome sequencing technology to develop products for clinical research and medical diagnostics. Their team is still fairly small right now, but they are looking at consistent growth for the foreseeable future.

Currently they are seeking bioinformatics engineers and scientists for their platform and applications teams, and one of the key traits they are prioritizing is experience with GATK. As this is a forum for GATK discussion, I thought it might be a good place to post about this. Some of the other skills they are looking for include experience with Python, Java, C++, and R.

I’ll try to keep this updated with information about the current openings. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, and I’ll do my best to ask answer thtem. I can also pass along resumes for review, so if you are interested, please send them to [email protected]

Post edited by Geraldine_VdAuwera on