Notice:
If you happen to see a question you know the answer to, please do chime in and help your fellow community members. We encourage our fourm members to be more involved, jump in and help out your fellow researchers with their questions. GATK forum is a community forum and helping each other with using GATK tools and research is the cornerstone of our success as a genomics research community.We appreciate your help!

Test-drive the GATK tools and Best Practices pipelines on Terra

Check out this blog post to learn how you can get started with GATK and try out the pipelines in preconfigured workspaces (with a user-friendly interface!) without having to install anything.

The error of the genomestrip's Svpreprocess

ahfydhahfydh ChinaMember

Hi,I'm just use the genomestrip to call the sv from pigs. I have 30 bams and then follow the introduction to prepare the reference file ,genomeMaskFile ,copyNumberMaskFile and ploidyMapFile files.But when I run the SVpreprocess I got the following three errors

INFO 01:50:01,554 QGraph - Writing incremental jobs reports...
INFO 01:50:01,565 QGraph - 578 Pend, 0 Run, 3 Fail, 152 Done
INFO 01:50:01,572 QCommandLine - Writing final jobs report...
INFO 01:50:01,572 QCommandLine - Done with errors
INFO 01:50:01,587 QGraph - -------
INFO 01:50:01,588 QGraph - Failed: 'java' '-Xmx2048m' '-XX:+UseParallelOldGC' '-XX:ParallelGCThreads=4' '-XX:GCTimeLimit=50' '-XX:GCHeapFreeLimit=10' '-Djava.io.tmpdir=/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/genomestrip/test/tmpdir' '-cp' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/SVToolkit.jar:/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/gatk/GenomeAnalysisTK.jar:/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/gatk/Queue.jar' '-cp' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/SVToolkit.jar:/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/gatk/GenomeAnalysisTK.jar:/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/gatk/Queue.jar' 'org.broadinstitute.sv.apps.IndexReadCountFile' '-I' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/genomestrip/test/test1/metadata/rccache/20161017.recal.rc.bin' '-O' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/genomestrip/test/test1/metadata/rccache/20161017.recal.rc.bin.idx'
INFO 01:50:01,588 QGraph - Log: /WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/genomestrip/test/test1/logs/SVPreprocess-166.out
INFO 01:50:01,588 QGraph - -------
INFO 01:50:01,589 QGraph - Failed: 'java' '-Xmx2048m' '-XX:+UseParallelOldGC' '-XX:ParallelGCThreads=4' '-XX:GCTimeLimit=50' '-XX:GCHeapFreeLimit=10' '-Djava.io.tmpdir=/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/genomestrip/test/tmpdir' '-cp' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/SVToolkit.jar:/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/gatk/GenomeAnalysisTK.jar:/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/gatk/Queue.jar' org.broadinstitute.sv.main.SVCommandLine '-T' 'ComputeReadCountsWalker' '-R' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/reference_metadata_bundle/test/pig.fa' '-I' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/RC/20160995/20160995.recal.bam' '-O' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/genomestrip/test/test1/metadata/rccache/20160995.recal.rc.bin' '-disableGATKTraversal' 'true' '-md' 'test1/metadata' '-configFile' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/conf/genstrip_parameters.txt' '-P' 'chimerism.use.correction:false' '-insertSizeRadius' '10.0'
INFO 01:50:01,589 QGraph - Log: /WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/genomestrip/test/test1/logs/SVPreprocess-171.out
INFO 01:50:01,589 QGraph - -------
INFO 01:50:01,589 QGraph - Failed: 'java' '-Xmx2048m' '-XX:+UseParallelOldGC' '-XX:ParallelGCThreads=4' '-XX:GCTimeLimit=50' '-XX:GCHeapFreeLimit=10' '-Djava.io.tmpdir=/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/genomestrip/test/tmpdir' '-cp' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/SVToolkit.jar:/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/gatk/GenomeAnalysisTK.jar:/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/gatk/Queue.jar' '-cp' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/SVToolkit.jar:/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/gatk/GenomeAnalysisTK.jar:/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/lib/gatk/Queue.jar' 'org.broadinstitute.sv.apps.ComputeGCProfiles' '-O' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/genomestrip/test/test1/metadata/gcprofile/reference.gcprof.zip' '-R' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/reference_metadata_bundle/test/pig.fa' '-md' 'test1/metadata' '-writeReferenceProfile' 'true' '-genomeMaskFile' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/reference_metadata_bundle/test/pig.svmask.75.fa' '-copyNumberMaskFile' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/reference_metadata_bundle/test/pig.gcmask.fasta' '-configFile' '/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit/conf/genstrip_parameters.txt' '-P' 'chimerism.use.correction:false'
INFO 01:50:01,589 QGraph - Log: /WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/genomestrip/test/test1/logs/SVPreprocess-6.out
INFO 01:50:01,590 QCommandLine - Script failed: 578 Pend, 0 Run, 3 Fail, 152 Done

But When I check the log files SVPreprocess-166.out ,SVPreprocess-171.out and SVPreprocess-6.out ,there are no errors reported from these log files.

The scripts list as follows:

#!/bin/bash
    export SV_DIR=/WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/software/svtoolkit
    SV_TMPDIR=./tmpdir
    runDir=test1
    export PATH=${SV_DIR}/bwa:${PATH}
    export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${SV_DIR}/bwa:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}
    mx="-Xmx4g"
    classpath="${SV_DIR}/lib/SVToolkit.jar:${SV_DIR}/lib/gatk/GenomeAnalysisTK.jar:${SV_DIR}/lib/gatk/Queue.jar"
    mkdir -p ${runDir}/logs || exit 1
    mkdir -p ${runDir}/metadata || exit 1
    # Display version information.
    java -cp ${classpath} ${mx} -jar ${SV_DIR}/lib/SVToolkit.jar

# Run preprocessing.
    # For large scale use, you should use -reduceInsertSizeDistributions, but this is too slow for the installation test.
    # The method employed by -computeGCProfiles requires a GC mask and is currently only supported for human genomes.
    java -cp ${classpath} ${mx} \
        org.broadinstitute.gatk.queue.QCommandLine \
        -S ${SV_DIR}/qscript/SVPreprocess.q \
        -S ${SV_DIR}/qscript/SVQScript.q \
        -gatk ${SV_DIR}/lib/gatk/GenomeAnalysisTK.jar \
        --disableJobReport \
        -cp ${classpath} \
        -configFile ${SV_DIR}/conf/genstrip_parameters.txt \
        -tempDir ${SV_TMPDIR} \
        -R /WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/reference_metadata_bundle/test/pig.fa \
        -genomeMaskFile /WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/reference_metadata_bundle/test/pig.svmask.75.fa \
        -copyNumberMaskFile /WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/reference_metadata_bundle/test/pig.gcmask.fasta \
        -ploidyMapFile /WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/reference_metadata_bundle/test/pig.ploidymap.txt \
        -runDirectory ${runDir} \
        -md ${runDir}/metadata \
        -disableGATKTraversal \
        -useMultiStep \
        -reduceInsertSizeDistributions false \
        -computeReadCounts true \
        -jobLogDir ${runDir}/logs \
        -I /WORK/cau_jfliu_1/SVmap/genomestrip/test/file.list \
        -P chimerism.use.correction:false \
        -run \
        || exit 1

And it seems I can't post the detail log files , is there any ohter methods to post the log informations?
Thank you!

Comments