Test-drive the GATK tools and Best Practices pipelines on Terra

Check out this blog post to learn how you can get started with GATK and try out the pipelines in preconfigured workspaces (with a user-friendly interface!) without having to install anything.

CreatePanelOfNormals problem

I am trying to ues CreatePanelOfNormals for cnv analysis

java -Xmx4G  -jar /ifshk7/BC_PS/luoshizhi/software/gatk/gatk-4.beta.2-4/build/libs/gatk.jar CreatePanelOfNormals -I B.CalculateTargetCoverage/normal_coverage.tsv -O  C.CreatePanelOfNormals/ponC.pon  --disableSpark

there is only one sample in my normal_coverage.tsv file.

however,that command exits with this message:

[August 16, 2017 1:03:08 AM HKT] org.broadinstitute.hellbender.tools.exome.CreatePanelOfNormals done. Elapsed time: 0.07 minutes.
Runtime.totalMemory()=545259520
org.apache.commons.math3.exception.OutOfRangeException: column index (-1)
    at org.apache.commons.math3.linear.MatrixUtils.checkColumnIndex(MatrixUtils.java:484)
    at org.apache.commons.math3.linear.MatrixUtils.checkSubMatrixIndex(MatrixUtils.java:514)
    at org.apache.commons.math3.linear.AbstractRealMatrix.getSubMatrix(AbstractRealMatrix.java:307)
    at org.broadinstitute.hellbender.tools.pon.coverage.pca.HDF5PCACoveragePoNCreationUtils.calculateReducedPanelAndPInverses(HDF5PCACoveragePoNCreationUtils.java:312)
    at org.broadinstitute.hellbender.tools.pon.coverage.pca.HDF5PCACoveragePoNCreationUtils.create(HDF5PCACoveragePoNCreationUtils.java:106)
    at org.broadinstitute.hellbender.tools.exome.CreatePanelOfNormals.runPipeline(CreatePanelOfNormals.java:296)
    at org.broadinstitute.hellbender.utils.SparkToggleCommandLineProgram.doWork(SparkToggleCommandLineProgram.java:39)
    at org.broadinstitute.hellbender.cmdline.CommandLineProgram.runTool(CommandLineProgram.java:116)
    at org.broadinstitute.hellbender.cmdline.CommandLineProgram.instanceMainPostParseArgs(CommandLineProgram.java:173)
    at org.broadinstitute.hellbender.cmdline.CommandLineProgram.instanceMain(CommandLineProgram.java:192)
    at org.broadinstitute.hellbender.Main.runCommandLineProgram(Main.java:131)
    at org.broadinstitute.hellbender.Main.mainEntry(Main.java:152)
    at org.broadinstitute.hellbender.Main.main(Main.java:230)

It is a bug?

Best Answer

Answers