It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
☞ Got a problem?
1. Search using the upper-right search box, e.g. using the error message.
2. Be as detailed as you can when describing your problem, i.e. tell us what happened or didn't happen rather than "it didn't work" or "it failed".
3. Include the full text of any error messages you encounter.
4. Include relevant code snippets in the body of your post (see formatting tips below) and attach your full WDL script using the "Attach a file" link below the comment box.
5. Tell us what version of Cromwell, wdltool or any other software involved you are using.
6. Tell us what platform you are running on.
☞ Get notifications!
You can opt in to receive email notifications, for example when your questions get answered or when there are new announcements, by following the instructions given here
☞ Formatting tip!
Wrap blocks of code, error messages and BAM/VCF snippets--especially content with hashes (#)--with lines with three backticks ( ``` ) each to make a code block as demonstrated here
Jump to another community