Heads up:
We’re moving the GATK website, docs and forum to a new platform. Read the full story and breakdown of key changes on this blog.

Firecloud office hours

lelaginalelagina Member, Broadie

Hello,

I was wondering if there are office hours for Firecloud questions.

Thank you.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• SJHSJH Member

Are there still Firecloud office hours, and if not, what is the best way to ask for simple tips?

• Tiffany_at_BroadTiffany_at_Broad Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie, Moderator admin

Yes, there are. See Kate's note above. What kind of tips are you looking for?

• KateNKateN Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

Office hours still occur (at this time of writing) from 2-3pm on Wednesdays in Yosemite (4001).

The best way to ask for simple tips is here on the forum, as you will have access to the collective knowledge of all our developers and support people, rather than just access to one person in the office hours. Should you find you still need in-person assistance, then the office hours are available to you as an option.

• DivyKangeyanDivyKangeyan Member, Broadie

Is the office hours still on Wednesdays 2-3 pm. Has the location change of DSP affected time or location of the office hours. I already asked my question here https://gatkforums.broadinstitute.org/firecloud/discussion/13293/deleting-files-not-in-the-metadata#latest

But I think in-person help would be better to handle this issue.

• SChaluvadiSChaluvadi Member, Broadie, Moderator admin

Hey @DivyKangeyan, looks like the office hours are still Wednesdays 2-3 in Yosemite 75 Ames Room 4001. Is that consistent to what you have?

• DivyKangeyanDivyKangeyan Member, Broadie