Unable to view samples or run sample level analyses

I have uploaded several samples and pairs referencing these samples to my FireCloud workspace. When I try to click on the samples tab in data, I am led to a completely blank screen. This also happens when I try to launch an analysis on the sample, preventing me from running some workflows that I need.

Best Answer

Answers

• KateNKateN admin Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

@gkugener I apologize for the delay in answering your question; it seems we missed a few threads during this part of the month and I'm so sorry that we didn't get to you much sooner.

To answer your question, we were experiencing some load issues on the 11th that could have contributed to your samples tab not properly loading. If you are still experiencing this issue, I would like to investigate it as my top priority. In your workspace in FireCloud, click the "Share" button, and share it with [email protected]

• mleventhalmleventhal ✭✭ Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie ✭✭

Hello, I am running into the same issue and am interested in knowing if there was a solution. I just shared the workpsace chip-finrisk/jaiswal_finrisk with [email protected]

Thank you for the report @mleventhal, I'm looking into this now.

• mleventhalmleventhal ✭✭ Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie ✭✭

Hi Kate,

I deleted the attribute altogether, which solved my problem! My mistake was that I copied the workspace attributes directly from the featured GATK mutation calling workspace, but did not realize the attribute in question stipulated what I had to name the columns. This is all fixed now, thank you again!

Best,
    Matt

Great to hear! I'm discussing with our developers now how we can avoid this behavior in the future.