Has the user interface under "Monitor" changed recently?

flehartyfleharty Member, Broadie, Dev ✭✭

Hello,

It used to be (if I remember correctly) that I could monitor the progress of a method by selecting on the date (screenshot provided).

Has this feature been removed, and is there a way to get back to this functionality? Or do I remember it incorrectly?

Thanks!

Mark

Best Answer

Answers

• flehartyfleharty Member, Broadie, Dev ✭✭

I read the recent release notes and saw the comment on:
    "A 'View' link has been added to the Monitor table to make it clearer what you click to view your workflow details."

This view link did not originally show up for me. For some reason the dates were showing up for me, but the option to view the job was not. I fiddled around with the "Columns" options, and refreshed it. The view came back.

I'm not sure if this is the desired behavior. But I'm able to access my jobs again.

Thanks!
    Mark

I verified this behavior with a second workflow. The "View" field wasn't available by default, and isn't explicitly available in the "Columns" option. However, pressing "Reset Columns" fixes the issue.

Mark

• KateNKateN Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

The View field should be visible by default. I will put in a bug report for you on this, thank you for bringing this to our attention!

@bradt Awesome, thanks!