Latest Release: 03/12/19
Release Notes can be found here.

Timing diagram in workbench is not wide enough

yfarjounyfarjoun Broad InstituteDev ✭✭✭

In particular the name of the task is chopped off.

this means that I can't tell which shard has what status.

thanks!

here's an example: http://imgur.com/a/l9Af4

Tagged:

Issue · Github
by Geraldine_VdAuwera

Issue Number
State
closed
Last Updated
Assignee
Array
Milestone
Array
Closed By
vdauwera

Answers

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin

Thanks for reporting this, Yossi. Assuming any of the following is technically equivalent, how would you rank these potential solutions?

A. The task name field is scrollable (full diagram stays the same width overall)
    B. The task name field is resizable (full diagram stays the same width overall)
    C A button click makes the entire diagram expand to show the task name field however wide it needs to be to show the longest name, with the rest of the diagram the same size as it was originally, and you may need to scroll right to view the rest of the diagram
    D. A button click makes the entire diagram expand to show the task name field however wide it needs to be to show the longest name, with the rest of the diagram squeezed proportionally, and no scrolling is necessary.

Note that as a workaround, I think you should be able to view the names of tasks by mousing over the timing barsin the diagram.

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin

@yfarjoun Any preferences? If not we'll flip a coin (not really but still)

• yfarjounyfarjoun Broad InstituteDev ✭✭✭

sorry, I didn't realize this answer was here.

I'd rather not have to click any extra buttons, or drag any columns...so I'll go with

A. best
    B.
    C.
    D. worst

Gotcha, thanks.