FireCloud launched a new beta feature today (3/12): Notebooks! Read this blog post for more information.
To celebrate the release of GATK 4.0, we are giving away free credits for running the GATK4 Best Practices pipelines in FireCloud, our secure online analysis portal. It’s first come first serve, so sign up now to claim your free credits worth $250. Sponsored by Google Cloud. Learn more at https://software.broadinstitute.org/firecloud/documentation/freecredits
LATEST RELEASE: FireCloud's latest release was on March 12th. Release Notes can be found here.
Analysis submission status
FireCloud reports the status of analyses, i.e. collections of workflows that you have submitted at once, in the Monitor tab. There are currently 5 different status indicators:
- Submitted : All workflows have been submitted to the Cromwell workflow execution service and have an associated workflow id.
- Aborting : The request to abort was received and every workflow in the submission that is currently running is being aborted.
- Aborted : Every workflow is no longer in a running state, in response to a request to abort.
- Done : Every workflow is no longer in a running state, which can be either indicate failure or success per workflow.
- Done ! : The submission status is "Done" AND the submission has one or more unstarted workflows OR one or more finished workflow is not in status "Succeeded".
coming soon: screenshots and additional navigation details