Call/Task submission status
FireCloud reports the status of the individual calls made during processing of workflows in the Monitor tab. There are currently 6 different status indicators:
- NotStarted : The call/task has not started processing yet.
- Starting - The call/task has been identified to start processing but is currently initializing internally.
- Running - The call/task has been sent to Google Pipelines API for processing.
- Failed - The call/task exited abnormally due to an unrecoverable error.
- Done - The call/task successfully completed.
- Aborted - The call/task was halted due to a workflow abort request.
coming soon: screenshots and additional navigation details