You can find our new documentation site and support forum for posting questions here.
Workflow submission status
FireCloud reports the status of workflows that you have submitted in the Monitor tab. There are currently 8 different status indicators:
Queued : Each workflow is initially queued by FireCloud pending processing by the Cromwell execution engine. Note that each user is permitted 1000 active (either running or aborting) workflows at a time; if you submit more workflows than that number they will be queued until some of your previous workflows have become inactive (either through failure or completion).
Launching : The recently launched workflow is being sent to Cromwell.
- Submitted : The workflow has been received by the Cromwell execution engine and an associated workflow id has been generated.
- Running : The workflow is being actively processed by Cromwell.
- Aborting : Crowell has processed the request to abort this workflow but the abort is not complete.
- Aborted : The workflow has halted completely due to an abort request.
- Succeeded : The workflow has successfully completed.
- Failed : The workflow has terminated abnormally due to some error.
coming soon: screenshots and additional navigation details