Release Notes can be found here.
Workflow submission status
FireCloud reports the status of workflows that you have submitted in the Monitor tab. There are currently 8 different status indicators:
Queued : Each workflow is initially queued by FireCloud pending processing by the Cromwell execution engine. Note that each user is permitted 1000 active (either running or aborting) workflows at a time; if you submit more workflows than that number they will be queued until some of your previous workflows have become inactive (either through failure or completion).
Launching : The recently launched workflow is being sent to Cromwell.
- Submitted : The workflow has been received by the Cromwell execution engine and an associated workflow id has been generated.
- Running : The workflow is being actively processed by Cromwell.
- Aborting : Crowell has processed the request to abort this workflow but the abort is not complete.
- Aborted : The workflow has halted completely due to an abort request.
- Succeeded : The workflow has successfully completed.
- Failed : The workflow has terminated abnormally due to some error.
coming soon: screenshots and additional navigation details