Release notes: May 16, 2017
- You can now save incomplete metadata when cataloging a dataset for Library. You still cannot publish that dataset until the metadata is complete.
- When a Workflow fails, you will see the details of the workflow or call failure in the
Monitortab. (screenshot right)
- You will no longer see a Workflow Timing diagram when the Workflow has no Calls, as this was blank anyways.
- Clicking the Methods Repository link in the top navigation now returns you to the Methods Repository home page if you are within a method.
- Fixed a rare bug where users with the permission to share a workspace were unable to share.
- If you search in the Methods Repository, click on a method, then hit your browser's back button, you will now be taken back to your original search. Previously the search was lost.
Post edited by Geraldine_VdAuwera on