Release notes: May 10, 2017
- You can now set Authorization Domains when creating a workspace to prevent users from accidentally sharing data with unauthorized users. Read more about them here.
You now have the ability to create & manage groups in the user menu.
- Create a lab group for your lab to make sharing data with all members easier
- Use a group as an Authorization Domain to ensure data isn't shared outside your lab.
You can now set email notification preferences in FireCloud on the workspace page using the bell icon in the top right.
You can also push a notification to all users of a workspace to give a heads-up that data was added or changed using an API endpoint. There is no user interface for this yet.
You can now create a new method by cloning an existing workflow. Within the workflow's detail page in the methods repository, there is a
Clone...button. Cloning brings up the usual Create Method dialog, but with synopsis, description, and wdl pre-populated from the old method, and "_copy" added to the name.
- We found a vulnerability to a cross-site scripting attack vector in the Library search suggestions. This has been fixed, and the search box is no longer vulnerable.
- When importing TSV files where a quoted field included tab characters, we used to parse those tabs as separate columns. e.g.
"This has tabs"would parse as 3 separate columns. This has now been fixed so you see a single column containing all the text in your quotation marks.
- Previously, if you navigated to page 2 or higher of Library search results, left Library, and then returned to Library, you were correctly returned to the page you were on. However, the left-hand facets did not populate. This has been fixed, and facets now populate regardless of which page you're on.
- A hotfix for Cromwell version 26 has been incorporated. It now retries on more Google errors and fixes the timing diagram for pre-empted jobs.