Release notes: May 4, 2017
- When importing new WDLs, the Method Repo will now validate your WDL syntax against the currently deployed version of Cromwell
- FireCloud now supports Cromwell version 26. Along with this comes better retrying on failed calls, and if/then/else statements.
- A new workspace specific role, "Catalog", can now be granted to users who need to edit library metadata related to a workspace and do no have write access to the workspace itself. Owners of workspace or FC admins can grant "Catalog" permissions to specific users via the API.
- Library related permissions have been reworked. Specifically, having a "Curator" role is now only required to publish or unpublish a workspace in the Data Library.
- Warning banners will now show at the top of the page when FireCloud is experiencing service issues.
- If you typed plain text in front of your link to your google bucket (e.g.
BLAHgs://), Firecloud would try to trim the display to remove the plain text. We no longer do that.
- You were previously warned twice about including personally identifiable infomation from the Import Workspace Attributes screen. We now only warn you once.
- Previously, email links to workspaces would not work. Now, email links will take you directly to the workspace, as intended.
- There was an issue with FireCloud's usage of Google APIs which caused slowness and errors throughout the app. This is now resolved.
- When you clicked on a link in the Data Use Limitations section to view said limitations, the link would not work. It now works, and you can download the data use letters as before.
Post edited by Geraldine_VdAuwera on