Release notes: April 25th, 2017
- Owners and writers can now apply tags to their workspaces.
- You can now also search for tags via the search box. To help you with your searches, the filtering menu is now expanded by default (previously you would have to open it).
- When launching an analysis or creating a method config, there is now a link in the launch dialog, next to the call caching checkbox, that takes you to a documentation article explaining how call caching currently works.
- We want to make it easier for you to get help when you need it, so the help button now has a dropdown with links to our help forum and documentation.
- We removed the "Type" field in the Create New Method dialog. Before there was a choice between creating a workflow or a task, but task-only methods are not functional in FireCloud yet. Previously created tasks will remain accessible in the repository.
- Switched name & namespace columns on the Method Repository screen
- An issue prevented switching billing accounts when creating a new billing project. This has been fixed.
- Previously, when you deleted the value of a non-required library attribute, FireCloud would not allow you to save. You can now save.
- For workspaces in an authorization domain (formerly known as a realm), the authorization domain name was missing in the workspace summary tab. This has been reinstated.
- You will now see a warning message when you are about to launch a large number of workflows. This is intended as a safeguard in situations where you accidentally launch more workflows than you expect (eg if you misjudged the size of a sample set), to avoid incurring unexpectedly large costs.
- When adding a method/config to your workspace, if the method/config contains invalid WDL code, the system will display an informative error message describing what is the problem. Previously it just failed to import the method/config without saying why.
- When you edit a method config's snapshot ID, the displayed WDL was not reloaded, so you had to close it and open it again. Now the displayed WDL will be refreshed automatically.
- There was a vulnerability for cross-site scripting when typing in the Catalog Attributes dialog in fields that had auto-complete. This has been patched and is no longer an issue.
Post edited by Geraldine_VdAuwera on