Release notes: Mar 14th, 2017
Geraldine_VdAuwera adminCambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin
edited March 2017 in FireCloud Announcements
- Dataset Discoverability in Library - Datasets in the Library can be made discoverable or hidden based on access groups. This setting can be changed in the workspace’s Catalog Dataset wizard. By default, datasets in the Library are discoverable (or visible) to all users. Workspace access is not changed — users will still need read access to open the workspace from the Library.
- Workflow Details pages now have unique URLs.
- Increased memory for the methods repository. Recently, the repository became unresponsive several times due to memory limitations. Now, it should be able to bear with the larger loads that arise when many people are submitting jobs.
- Timing diagrams no longer have a fixed vertical size, instead they will take up as much space on the page as they need.
- Improved search results in Library for names that contain numbers.
- After uploading a TSV with updated data, the data table did not display the updated data without refreshing the page.
- File preview for empty files would show an error.
- Disabled buttons in the Catalog Dataset wizard gave an empty error message when clicked on.
Post edited by Geraldine_VdAuwera on