Release notes: Feb 16th, 2017
Geraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin
edited March 2017 in FireCloud Announcements
- The Data Library is a catalog of Workspaces that are allowed to be shared with other users. These Workspaces have been tagged with curated metadata in order to facilitate search and discovery of datasets. We refer to these as Dataset Workspaces. Filtering tools are available to help researchers find the right dataset for their research purpose. See this document to learn more.
- The TCGA datasets workspace can now be accessed via the Data Library . Please note that users will no longer see the TCGA workspace in the Workspaces list by default. You can customize this by setting the filters on the Workspaces page through the "Include" button.
- Workspace owners and project owners can grant users the ability to share workspaces. Users with this permission can share the workspace with others.
- Import data dialogs now have documentation for the file format.
- Reset button added to column customization settings.
- New method configurations were annoyingly auto-populating with a default value of “expression”.
- New table columns were not displayed for all users by default.
- Table columns were sometimes buggy when resizing.
- PHI warning was too alarming.
- Link to Google Cloud storage browser was incorrectly stating folder is empty.
- Issue with validating users with NIH whitelist.
Post edited by Geraldine_VdAuwera on