Release notes: January 27th, 2017
Geraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin
edited March 2017 in FireCloud Announcements
- Inviting unregistered users. Workspaces can be shared with a person who is not registered with FireCloud. An email is sent with information on how to register.
- Support for JSON arrays in method configuration expressions.
- New releases (after this one) will load automatically when the page is refreshed. This release may still require a hard refresh to load.
- Warnings about uploading Patient Identifiable Information to areas that aren’t intended to handle Protected Health Information.
- TSV exports are no longer limited by number of columns or length of column names.
- Minor UI improvements to modal dialogs.
- When uploading data, newly created attributes were not displayed if the user had previously customized the column settings (such as column order or on/off state). Now, newly created attributes are displayed to the right of the columns that the user had customized.
- Exported TSV files did not respect the user’s column configuration. Now when a user customizes their view in the data tab, the exported file will be formatted according to the column settings. The entity ID (ending in _id) will always be the first column. Another related change is that if required columns are not selected for download, then the file starts with "update:". This "update" file can be used to update existing entities. For example, in the case of samples or pairs, if the participant column is not selected then the file will start with "update:". By default, files start with the prefix “entity:”. Finally, for set membership files, the member column header will not end in _id.
- Accounts needed to re-link with NIH more frequently than expected and produced errors when re-linking.
- Occasional errors from Google during workspace creation.
Post edited by Geraldine_VdAuwera on