Latest Release: 05/01/19
Release Notes can be found here.

An issue trying to modify workspace attribute values?

ggaoggao Broad InstituteMember, Broadie

Hi, when I try to edit a workspace attribute, the cursor seems to always jump to the end of the field after every character. This makes it rather difficult if I'm trying to add in text at the beginning/middle of the attribute value. Thanks,
Galen

Tagged:

Answers

• esalinasesalinas BroadMember, Broadie ✭✭✭

I have been able to reproduce the issue. I created a new workspace, then entered some text for a workspace attribute key, then clicked to put my cursor in the middle of the text. When my cursor was there though, it immediately went to the end of the text box right after the character was inserted . The issue manifested also for the attribute value text box.

I usually copy/paste values. If you enter the text somewhere else, then copy from there and then paste it into firecloud does it work?

• ggaoggao Broad InstituteMember, Broadie

Yes, copy-pasting did work for me, although it's nice just to be able to modify the text directly without too much hassle. I talked to a few people at Firecloud office hours today, and they said that they're patching that up and are going to have it fixed in a new release soon.

• esalinasesalinas BroadMember, Broadie ✭✭✭