Can't export/import method broad_cga/contest_mutect_oncotator#2

Hello,

We're trying to use method broad_cga/contest_mutect_oncotator#2, but when we attempt to export it into a wordspace nothing happens.. We never see a "Success" message, and the method configuration does not appear in the workspace.

Similarly, if I start from within the workspace and attempt to Import this method, it does not appear in my workspace.

I have no problem exporting or importing method esalinas/cluster.

Is there a reason that we don't have access to the contest_mutect_oncotator method or is there a problem with the way the method is set up in the repository?

Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• daveMdaveM BostonMember

Thanks, Eddie! That worked.

• esalinasesalinas BroadMember, Broadie ✭✭✭

You're welcome.

Thank you for tagging my post as "Best Answer"

-eddie

• jneffjneff BostonMember, Broadie admin
    edited October 2016

Hi Dave,

Thanks for pointing out this issue and for publishing a corrected method. The method broad_cga/contest_mutect_oncotator was likely an earlier version of our Mini Mutation Calling method that we never redacted from the Method Repo.

The most current method is broadinstitute/MiniMutationCalling Snapshot ID: 1. This also includes the ContEST, MuTect, and Oncotator tasks. If this method works for you, please consider redacting the merberg/dm_contest_mutect_oncotator method to avoid redundancy.

Thanks,
    Jason