Holiday Notice:
The Frontline Support team will be offline December 17-18 due to an institute-wide retreat and offline December 22- January 1, while the institute is closed. Thank you for your patience during these next few weeks as we get to all of your questions. Happy Holidays!

Latest Release: 12/4/18
Release Notes can be found here.

Documentation for Oncotator running in Firecloud

dannykwellsdannykwells San FranciscoMember ✭✭

The output from the Firecloud oncotator does not match the output that is documented here:

https://portals.broadinstitute.org/oncotator/help/

Could you please direct me to where the documentation for the Oncotator version in Firecloud resides?

Best Answer

Answers

• KateNKateN Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

Hi @dannykwells,

As we haven't heard back from you, I will be closing this ticket. Beri linked a few additional resources that may help, so if those don't fully answer your question, please reply back here with answers to Beri's questions above and we can take another look.

• dannykwellsdannykwells San FranciscoMember ✭✭

Hi @KateN - I'm a little confused, the response to my comment is gone from @bshifaw , as is my most recent question. Was something wrong in my previous post? Let me know if I can do anything. We are eager to figure this out.
    -d

@dannykwells

I remember Beri's and your responses were here... I didn't delete them, so I'm thinking something went wrong somewhere. I'll look into that, and I apologize for the confusion.

@dannykwells As it turns out, Beri moved your thread to our GATK forum here, as the question was more about our tool documentation. Unfortunately, he misclicked and didn't move the entire thread, just select comments. You can follow up there for more information!