Holiday Notice:
The Frontline Support team will be offline December 17-18 due to an institute-wide retreat and offline December 22- January 1, while the institute is closed. Thank you for your patience during these next few weeks as we get to all of your questions. Happy Holidays!

Latest Release: 12/4/18
Release Notes can be found here.

Error with rnaseq_bam_star

I am trying to run my RNA-seq bams through "rnaseq_bam_star_rsem_rnaseqc_v1-1_BETA_cfg" pipeline, but all of my tasks failed with the attached error. Do you know what is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• KateNKateN Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

Thank you for reporting your issue here. Is this workspace the same one you have been working with @bshifaw on?

If not, and it isn't under an authorization domain, please share your workspace on FireCloud using the Share button with [email protected]. In this thread, please give us the name of your workspace as well as the submission ID where you encountered this error.

Looking at the files you attached, an error message isn't immediately obvious to me. If you're able to share the workspace, maybe there's an error message that isn't immediately evident. I'm looping in Beri to take a look tomorrow.

• It's the same workspace. I am not sure why you guys don't have the access yet. I will remind my PI one more time to grant you the access. Thank you!

• bshifawbshifaw moonMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

I can't see any obvious reasons for the errors from the posted files either.

Also the method you mentioned rnaseq_bam_star_rsem_rnaseqc_v1-1_BETA_cfg isn't one we posted, ours is normally under the gatk method namespace. You may want to contact the original author of method for guidance.