Release Notes: August 2018
August 21, 2018
- Improved performance and stability in uncommon cases when reading from the entity data model, if the data model has extremely wide or long attributes.
- Improved the UX for the NPS survey for new users. Users who have already responded to the survey will not see the survey again.
- Squashed a rarely-occurring bug that caused errors when viewing individual workflows, if those workflows had no immediate calls/tasks
- Added the ability to set a google client ID at cluster creation time. If provided, it allows notebook auth refresh to kick off without cross-tab communication to the notebook.
- Added a v2 version of the createCluster endpoint, documented here: https://notebooks.firecloud.org/#!/cluster/createClusterV2. The new endpoint is faster than the previous version, and not subject to occasional race conditions when creating clusters of the same name in quick succession.
August 9, 2018
- FireCloud will now remember the list of email addresses with whom you share workspaces and offer those emails as autocomplete suggestions in the sharing dialog. This feature tracks your shares going forward, but cannot not reach backwards into history to suggest shares you've made in the past.
- We have tweaked the sort order when sorting submissions by the Status column. Similar statuses now sort next to each other; previously sorting was purely alphabetical.
- We have updated google-cloud python client libraries to most recent versions. This will take effect for all Notebook clusters created after this release.
Post edited by KateN on