Service Alert: 10/10/18
Load issues have been resolved and FireCloud is now catching up. If you are still stuck in a queued state in an hour, please let us know.
Latest Release: 10/09/18
Release Notes can be found here.

The Google bucket associated with this workspace is currently unavailable.

jbishaijbishai BaltimoreMember

Hello there,

I've been trying to download data from the following workspace:

regev-collab/180627_NB501583_0384_AH3LK3BGX7

It's been a couple hours that I've been getting the following error:

"The Google bucket associated with this workspace is currently unavailable. This should be resolved shortly. If this persists for more than an hour, please write our help forum for assistance."

Furthermore, I can't download the associated data via gs-utils, whereby I get the following error:

AccessDeniedException: 403 [email protected] does not have storage.objects.list access to fc-a93df2c9-3d58-4ee0-b127-5df880b8ab0c.

This is despite having Read access in the associated firecloud project.

Please Advise.

Best,
Jason Bishai

Answers

• KateNKateN Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

Hello @jbishai, and thank you for your patience during our holiday hours. I'm looking into your issue right now. Are you still getting the same error or did it resolve itself already?

• KateNKateN Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

If you are still getting the error, would you share your workspace using the share button in FireCloud with [email protected]. After speaking with a developer, it appears that this message appears when there's an error with the bucket's read access somewhere, which makes sense that you get that second error message when trying to download directly with gs-utils. As to the root cause, we'd like to take a look at the workspace to determine that.

• Hi @KateN, I've shared the workspace with [email protected] Thanks!

• Hello, I have the same issue: for a few hours getting the alert: "The Google bucket associated with this workspace is currently unavailable. This should be resolved shortly. If this persists for more than an hour, please write our help forum for assistance. " and don't have access to the Bucket. Thank you.

• Tiffany_at_BroadTiffany_at_Broad Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

A few users have reported issues with bucket access this week. We released a fix today that may have solved your problem. If you still see this on Monday, can you please reply back to this thread, share the workspace you are seeing this with [email protected], and let us know the name of your workspace. @jbishai @Dani_Dionne @gurinovich