Service Alert: 10/10/18
Load issues have been resolved and FireCloud is now catching up. If you are still stuck in a queued state in an hour, please let us know.
Latest Release: 10/09/18
Release Notes can be found here.

Firecloud isn't submitting workflows?

mshandmshand Member, Broadie, Dev

Currently, when I click launch I just see a spinning wheel with "Launching analysis ...". Then eventually it seems to time out and it stays on the Launch Analysis page and doesn't appear to actually launch anything. I've never seen that happen before.

Answers

• mshandmshand Member, Broadie, Dev

Perhaps it was intermittent because I eventually got something to launch, but now the monitor page isn't loading: Error loading workspace: Error parsing server response

• KateNKateN Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

Thank you for your patience waiting for a response here. Are you still seeing that error message? I'm looking into our logs for May 30th to see if we were experiencing any downtime at the time of your original post.

• KateNKateN Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

As it turns out, we were experiencing an outage at the time. You can read the details of it here. If you are still seeing that error message let us know, but if not, I'm inclined to believe it was due to that lock up we were experiencing at the time.

• mshandmshand Member, Broadie, Dev

I think you're right. I haven't seen this particular message since.