Latest Release: 03/12/19
Release Notes can be found here.

Workspace knows it has participant metadata but won't show it

Hello!
I have a workspace that contains participant metadata but when it first loads, the metadata is not shown. After clicking the columns button, deselecting all columns, and then selecting participant_id first and then some other columns, the data shows up.

Thanks for any and all help!
Zim

Answers

• Tiffany_at_BroadTiffany_at_Broad Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

Hi @zim
    We have definitely seen this bug before. Thanks for reporting it! I will share it with the team and Kate or I will follow up when it has been resolved.

Many thanks,
    Tiff

• Tiffany_at_BroadTiffany_at_Broad Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

Note for others who see this: It also impacts the ability to Launch Analysis.
    Click "Reset Columns" to see the data display if FireCloud says "There are no rows to display."

• KateNKateN Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

One of our developers was able to help @zim fix this issue by clearing his browser's local storage. If you come across this issue for yourself, your first step should be to clear your cache. We are having our developers look into the root cause of the issue still, but this temporary fix is fairly straightforward.