Latest Release: 03/12/19
Release Notes can be found here.

request: reduce size of new graphic on firecloud.org page

birgerbirger Member, Broadie, CGA-mod ✭✭✭

The new graphic on the firecloud.org page is so large than I need to scroll down to click on Use FireCloud, Blog, Forum etc. A minor usability issue, but a pain nevertheless.

thanks,

Chet

Answers

• esalinasesalinas BroadMember, Broadie ✭✭✭

@birger @Geraldine_VdAuwera I agree the page could benefit from some reduction of the graphic's size. Maybe the page could benefit from arrangement or movement of the graphic? I do have to complement the graphic itself as it is "worth 1000 words" as the saying goes.

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin

I agree and would be happy to revise. It’s the first time I try using an svg graphic and the scaling was a little tricky... Let me know if you have any thoughts about the other updates to the website; I pushed a fair amount of changes Tuesday morning. Didn’t have time to fine tune everything because we needed it out for the GATK4 launch. It was a major update and it wasn’t possible to separate them due to underlying library and configuration changes.

• Geraldine_VdAuweraGeraldine_VdAuwera Cambridge, MAMember, Administrator, Broadie admin

And thank you for the compliment, Eddie :)