Release Notes: December 2017
December 14, 2017
- Improved reliability when creating billing projects
December 12, 2017
- When viewing a public method in the Method Repository, FireCloud now displays the method's import URL in the "WDL" tab. The import URL is used to import this WDL from within the code of another WDL.
- When viewing a public method in the Method Repository, FireCloud now distinguishes it in the UI with the annotation "Publicly Readable"
- When you wanted to change the columns that are being displayed in the Data tab, sometimes formatting would cause the popup to display off the screen. This has been fixed.
- When cataloging a workspace for publishing into Library, typeahead within the cataloging wizard would show duplicate suggestions. The duplicates have been removed and suggestions should now be more helpful.
Dec 6, 2017
- In the case where a Library search fails, we now attempt to provide more informative error messages.
- In the DUOS ontology service, a search for a DOID that does not exist could return unrelated DOIDs as a false positive. This is no longer the case.
- When cloning a method in the Methods Repository, if your synopsis was longer than 74 characters, the clone would fail with an unclear error message. Now, cloning a method supports synopses of a full 80 characters (the same length supported when creating a brand new method), and error messages should be more helpful.
- When searching in Library, search suggestions sometimes displayed extraneous duplicated words or parts of those words. This is now fixed.
- When adding a new variable to a method config, the variable would insert itself alphabetically where appropriate. This resulted in the values previously entered for the configuration being off by one due to the newly inserted variable. This has been fixed.
Post edited by KateN on