In monitor tab: would be useful to see the version of the method that config is linked to

yfarjounyfarjoun Broad InstituteDev ✭✭✭

When looking at old runs, that were done with method configs that have been redacted, and old versions of methods, it is useful to be able to figure out what those things are. Currently, there is no way (that I'm aware of) to access the method configuration from the monitor tab, and since the method configs may be redacted, there's no way to access them at all.

I think it would be good to enable users to view a redacted configuration (in read-only mode) if they have a link from the monitor-tab, for example.

Answers

• KateNKateN Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

Another user previously requested that the snapshot ID be included in the monitor tab so you could know what config you are running on for that submission. You can see their request here.

I think your suggestion is an expansion of that: to actually link the method config itself from the Monitor tab. I've put in a ticket to implement that in our queue. With regards to viewing a redacted configuration, however, I will have to get back to you. I'm not certain how hidden we have designed "redacting" to be, so it may not be something we would implement.